Your holidays start in Ljubljana, lovely and vibrant city. Following by two days of hiking in Triglav National Park. Cycling starts at Bled lake. The roads wind through soaring alpine peaks, traversing emerald-green valleys and following paved rail trails through dense forests, past glimmering lakes, lead through romantic vineyards, olive and lavender fields into medieval towns on the Adriatic coast. This exhilarating itinerary leads you into the breath-taking alpine & sea vistas. We have chosen the nicest roads passing dramatic mountain passes, valleys and charming paths traversing rivers, fields and vineyards. You do not need to think about the directions, we have chosen them for you, to show the most impressive views in a most possible short time. While travelling you will experience a rich local culture, sights and will have opportunity to visit some authentic wine cellars and taste farm-fresh traditional cuisine. Accommodation is arranged in small boutique hotels 3* / 4* or in a warm guesthouse, where you might have the opportunity to meet and have an evening chat with the owners.
● Ljubljana, one of the TOP European short break destination & the greenest city in Europe.
● Possibility to circumnavigate Slovenia’s Lake Bled.
● Bohinj lake and Savica waterfall.
● Triglav National Park with its rivers, mountains and forests.
● Kranjska Gora, home of an Alpine Ski World Cup.
● Sample authentic alpine cuisine at local restaurants & sip Slovenian wines with local expert.
● Stunning views of alpine peaks & Adriatic Sea at the same time.
● Experience 2 different climates: Alpine and Mediterranean.
● Possibly visiting the source of Sava river.
● Make the photos of famous Soča river and its glorious gorges.
● Canyoning in Bovec or rafting on Soča river.
● Magnificent views, while descending to Adriatic coast.
● Possibility to explore Koper, Izola and Piran - romantic seaside towns with certain Venetian charm.
● Relax at the seaside / have a bath in warm Adriatic Sea.
Day 1: arrival in Ljubljana.
Day 2: Ljubljana – Bohinj – hike on Vogel Mt.
Day 3: Hiking on Bohinj mountains.
Day 4: Bohinj – Bled – Radovna valley – Kranjska Gora. Distance: 40 km.
Day 5: Kranjska Gora – Planica - Predil pass – Bovec. Distance: 47 km.
Day 6: Bovec.
Day 7: Bovec – Kobarid – Most na Soči - train to Plave – Šmartno, Goriška Brda . Distance: 55 km.
Day 8: Goriška Brda – Nova Gorica - train to Štanjel – Sežana. Distance: 35 km.
Day 9: Sežana – Lipica – Koper – Piran/Portorož. Distance: 65 km.
Day 10: Piran/Portorož
Please contact us for the detailed itinerary and other information: email@example.com