Five different regions, two totally diverse climates in eight days. The roads wind through soaring peaks, traversing emerald-green valleys and following paved rail trails through dense forests, past glimmering lakes, lead through romantic vineyards, olive and lavender fields into medieval towns on the Adriatic coast. This exhilarating itinerary leads us into the breath-taking alpine & sea vistas.
We have chosen the nicest roads passing dramatic mountain passes and valleys and charming paths traversing rivers, fields and vineyards. You do not need to think about the directions, we have chosen them for you, to show you the most impressive views in a most possible short time, on our way from Alps to the Sea. While we are travelling, we are going to experience a rich culture, sampling local wine while visiting vine cellars and farm-fresh cuisine. Since we are always cycling in a small group, we can afford to stay in small boutique Hotels or lovely guesthouses, where we can have the opportunity to have a chat or a toast after the dinner with the owners. We cycle, we discover, we walk, we taste, we eat good... perfect for our body and soul.
- Slovenia’s Lake Bled.
- Visit Kranjska Gora, home of an Alpine Ski World Cup.
- Sample authentic alpine cuisine at a local farm.
- Enjoy stunning views of alpine peaks & Adriatic Sea at the same time.
- Visiting the source of Sava river
- Make the photos of famous Soča river and its glorious gorges.
- Vine tasting in local small vine cellar, where the owner will tell us the secret of vine producing.
- Magnificent views, while we are descending to the coast
- Sip Slovenian wines with a local expert.
- Visit Izola, Piran, romantic seaside towns with certain Venetian charm.
Day 1: Arrival to Bled
Day 2: Bled - Radovna valley - Kranjska Gora / Podkoren. Distance: 40 km.
Day 3: Kranjska Gora / Podkoren – Vršič / Predil – Bovec. Distance: 45 km.
Day 4: Bovec
Day 5: Bovec – Most Na Soči – Goriška Brda. Distance: 52 km.
Day 6: Goriška Brda – Nova Gorica – Štanjel – Sežana. Distance: 40 km.
Day 7: Sežana - Koper / Izola / Piran. Distance: 42 / 48 / 55 km.
Day 8: Koper / Izola / Piran
Extension of the Holidays in Poreč or Rovinj is possible. Please contact us for the detailed itinerary and other information: firstname.lastname@example.org