Exploremore is a Slovenian destination management company (DMC), based in Nova Gorica, the place where the Alps meet the Mediterranean and where the Balkan touches Central Europe.
Slovenia is still called a hidden pearl in the middle of Europe, while Croatia is more recognisable especially about its stunning coast and islands in Adriatic Sea. In these regions we are organising unforgettable CYCLING HOLIDAYS for self-guided clients and for guided groups. We offer guaranteed departures.
We are a creative team of experts with the right mix of skills and experiences in tourism industry.
On our tours you will meet with local character and culture, you will have an opportunity to connect with people and truly make an emotional and memorable journey. There’s no detail too small, no surprise too extraordinary and no wish too oversized when we set the stage for your photos and memories.
Our tours are designed to bring the experience of the selected destination. We know where to bypass main roads in favour of going off the beaten path, open the doors to places you may never have found on your own and pave the road to lasting memories with gorgeous hotels, enlightening activities, unforgettable culinary experiences and kind and passionate guides. Throughout the years, we have developed a network of partners and reliable suppliers. Our team is fast and reliable, offering full-service assistance 24h/7.
We are also committed to sustainable development and responsible travel, that contribute to the welfare of local society, our clients and the environment by:
- Using locally owned, environmentally and socially responsible accommodation wherever possible.
- Working with local partners, engaging local guides and drivers wherever possible and paying fair wages.
- Being environmentally friendly in our office, we encourage cycling to come work, car sharing, recycling, lowering energy use and using planet-friendly cleaning products.
- We try to ensure that tours have a positive effect on the destination you are visiting (engaging with local people, observing local cultural sensitivities, learning a few words in a local language and open the doors to a more authentic experience, supporting locally-owned businesses as restaurants and vineries, giving opportunity to our clients to buy locally produced souvenirs, wine, honey, handmade crafts, etc).
- Because we want to share our passion and knowledge about all the natural and cultural beauties of our destinations.
- Because we want to share authentic and memorable experiences with you and your clients.
- Because we can open the doors to places or experiences you may never have found on your own.
- Because we know where to exit and bypass main roads in favour of going off the beaten path.
- Because we offer sustainable travel choices that have a positive impact on our destinantion. The world and the nature need us to be kind, to be fair and responsible.
- And finally, because our team is fast and reliable, offering full-service assistance 24h/7.
Please contact us on: email@example.com